Whether a weekend break, calm ocean retreat or fun getaway in the sun. We’ve got the perfect essentials and looks this SS15 for you.
We have been summer dreaming in the office a lot recently, planning outfits is one of the best parts of booking that holiday- comfort, coolness and ease are key for the perfect packing and silk is a great option for all holidays, lightweight on our sunburnt skin and easy to pack in our overflowing suitcases, Mercy Delta’s classic silk allows us to shove in that extra pair of sandals we have to take ‘just in case’!
Here are our top three holiday destinations and top packing tips…
A weekend break to Marrakesh is becoming a must getaway (especially after the Beckham’s birthday bash there last week which we witnessed all over Instagram) – quick flights and once there you feel in a magic world far far away.
Explore the colourful souks, with amazing smelling spices, silver exploding from baskets on every street. Bring your camera around with you at all times!
Stay in a traditional riad with the luxury of a spa.
1. Camera! There is a photo opportunity ever second of the day!
2. Mercy Delta Lambton
– a great cover up, perfectly floaty to keep cool when walking around the souk.
3. Espadrilles from Prism- comfortable shoes for lots of exploring.
4. For all those bargains you will pick up in the markets a large bag is a must. We love this one by Sophie Anderson from Net-A-Porter
, the perfect Morrocan vibe to carry around with you.
A beautiful Greek Island getaway, the ultimate way to unwind and totally relax, stay in a luxe Greek villa with Ionian holidays, and hire a boat to chug around the island of Kefalonia to find unspoilt beach spots and magical private bays. Head to lunch at La Passage in Fiscardo bay, for the best coffee and views.
Remember to pack-
With the Greek heat perfect packing is essential… and so are those extra pair of sandals!
1. A large silk wrap doubles up as sarong for a chic bikini cover, layer with beaded necklaces from Free People for that boho vibe we all want to embody on our holiday.
2. The new python gold SS15 Mercy Delta cosmetic bag is perfect to pop all your beach bits into. To control those sun kissed locks and to try and keep those sun bleached highlights for as long as we can, remember to pack Kerastase leave in sun conditioner.
3. Roman (Greek) gladiator sandals – well obviously! We love this pair on Net-a-porter
Get absolute serenity in St Lucia, stay at the Sugar Beach and eat at the Boucan plantation- the hotel and restaurant owned by Hotel Chocolat where chocolate is the key ingredient in every dish….. Chocolate pepper, chocolate nib salt….. Chocolate butter….. Every girls dream! A must!
For the Caribbean heat pack-
super creamy to put on for evening drinks once showered from a hard days work on the sun lounger!!
Let’s get packing!